Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hover-Boards???


This has got to be the coolest thing out there that i've seen for a while - Hover Boards. Now, is the theory of the hovering-crafts from Back to the Future 2 & 3 fact or fiction? I'll let you decide. The Hover-craft is supposed to reflect magnetic fields around the surface of the Earth and propel the hovering-skate-board-thing and you away from them by steering (leaning).



I dont entirely know if they are still making these or not, but these would be extremely cool toys. I would buy one.

The advantages:

1) New type of travel for almost all ages.
2) Would sell.

Dis-Advantages:

1) Can be really dangerous if used incorrectly.
2) Can be expensive to make.
3) Probably WOULD be expensive to buy.

All the hover-craft really is - when you really think about it - a skate-board without wheels. It'll be the next new "Mo-ped" without handles.

I dunno' if the Hover Board will ever be in "stores near you!" but one can always dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment